European Facials 60 or 75 minutes
Pamper yourself with one of our customized facials. Designed for your skin type, we will apply the appropriate products, educate you on your skin, perform extractions, and massage the skin to increase circulation. We also offer customized masks to correct, hydrate, and invigorate your skin. Our facials help you relax while receiving the benefits of a professional treatment.
HydraFacial™ Technology Makes Splash in Skin Care
A new technology called HydraFacial™ is making a big splash in the skin care market. With results comparable to more aggressive chemical peels and microdermabrasion – without the discomfort or downtime – clients are finding this new approach a refreshing and relaxing alternative.
The exceptional effectiveness of HydraFacial™ is due to its use of specially formulated serums in combination with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip. It removes dead skin cells and impurities while bathing the healthy underlying skin with deep cleansing, extracting, exfoliating and antioxidant serums. The proprietary serums are clinically formulated to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, congested pores, hyper-pigmentation and acne-prone skin.
The patented disposable HydroPeel™ tips have a multifaceted spiral construction. That increases the time the serums are in contact with the skin while also providing superior exfoliation by presenting multiple planing surfaces. The result is a cool, comfortable process that leaves the skin radiantly clean, refined, moist and polished.
HydraFacial™ is appropriate for most skin types including thin or aging skin, ethnic skin and oily skin. The technology was developed by Edge Systems Corporation, a worldwide leader in manufacturing aesthetic and medical devices. Located in Southern California, the company is known for its high quality, leading edge skincare products and systems. See www.hydrafacial.com
1. What is HydraFacial™?
2. The Value
- The newest breakthrough in skin resurfacing technology
- A non-invasive, non-irritating exfoliation alternative to other ablative treatments, which produces comparable outcomes in skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, and acne-prone/oily skin treatment
- The only procedure that integrates cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration simultaneously
3. How does it work?
- The ability to hydrate the skin sets it apart from any other skin resurfacing procedures
- Effortless & painless extraction, due to the multi-faceted spiral abrasion tip combined with serums that soften, lift, and extract sebum & impurities
- The capability to custom-blend active serums for different skin conditions
- Non-irritating & hydrating ingredients for long-lasting hydration on all skin types, even the most sensitive skin
- Interacts with other modalities; can be used as a pre- or post-treatment for laser treatments or as a maintenance treatment
4. The Serums
- It exfoliates dead skin cells and extracts impurities with a vacuum-based skin abrasion tip while simultaneously bathing the healthy underlying skin with active serums that cleanse deeply, exfoliate thoroughly, hydrate completely and provide residual antioxidant protection
5. What results may be expected?
- Activ-4™: Skin Rejuvenation
- Beta-hd™: Salicylic Treatment
- Antiox-6™: Antioxidant Treatment
- CTGF - contains growth factors which are proteins responsible for a variety of activities,
most importantly, in the healing process.
- Britenol - Intensive Spot Corrector delivers potent ingredients such as Alpha-Arbutin and
Vitamin C which in clinical studies are shown to reduce the appearance of dark spots and leave
skin brighter with a more even complexion.
- Visibly reduced fine lines & wrinkles
- Diminished hyperpigmentation (melasma / brown spots)
- Improved acne-prone skin; less oily
- Refined skin tone & skin texture; reduced under-eye puffiness
- Hydrated skin; improved suppleness & elasticity of skin